Job Title: Slot Ambassador
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Provides service to all guests in an expedient, courteous, and accurate manner. Provides information on promotions, entertainment, lodging, etc. to enhance the guest’s experience. Responsible for customer service, gaming machine payouts, and gaming machine hopper fills.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain exemplary guest relations.
- Provide pertinent gaming instruction to guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Greet customers, answer questions and assist in payout procedures.
- Conduct hopper fills in gaming machines following established security procedures.
- Adhere to Casino and department policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather fallsCasino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
Experience – Customer service experience preferred; money-handling experience a plus Special Skills/Certification – Good communication and problem-solving skills required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class A Gaming License
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Online
How to Apply: Apply online at: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
Employer Information: FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966Gaming License Class AMinimum Education and Experience