Job Description: Maintain all gaming machines for the quality entertainment of Casino guests.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Check gaming machine repair log daily and service noted machines.
- Report to Slot Technician Manager any machine left “out of order” and document detailed report.
- Maintain a log of machines opened and/or tested or repaired, and record repairs made.
- Adhere to Casino and department policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Slot Technician Manager, Casino Shift Manager, and Slot Department
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather fallsCasino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
Experience – Minimum six months experience in an electronics-related field preferred Special Skills/Certification – Electronics certification required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Class A Gaming License
Salary: 16.50 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted:
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966Minimum Education and Experience