- Previous solar installation and electrical experienced preferred, but applicants with no solar and or no extensive electrical experience will be reviewed.
- General construction knowledge to include: roofing, electrical, and carpentry skills. General ladder & scaffolding experience.
- Experience complying with OHSA safety requirements and regulations.
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service.
- Ability to innovate and improve operations and solve complex problems.
- Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures.
- Read & comprehend building plans for roof & ground mounted arrays.
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative mounting equipment etc.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues.
- Communicate with install team in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and concerns to the best of your ability.
- General Construction work: using hand tools, measuring, leveling, assembling etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employment is contingent upon the individual maintaining a current General Electrification Certification (if required by the applicable state, city or county).•Lift 50 lbs. from ground and pull 50 lbs. of force. •Perform ladder climbing, wire pulling and conduit pulling. •Fully squat, stoop or kneel while wearing a 25 lb. tool belt. •Maintain a standing position for long periods of time while performing repetitive actions such as grasping or manipulating wires. •Work off ladders, man lifts or reach booms.