Job Order: 17492955
Print Date: 03/05/2021 Expires: 05/04/2021
Job Title: Solutions Applications Specialist
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Responsible for providing excellent internal/external training programs while maintaining strong professional relationships. Assists customers with product training through video conferencing, phone, and email support. Monitors for common issues and sources of confusion and creates written and video training guidelines and documentation aimed at providing solutions for future users. Completes related records, reports, and documentation. Performs customer demonstrations and test cutting when assigned. Provides training to internal Field Staff and Support Technicians when requested.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining training programs for employees and customers.
- Creates a formal, standardized software training program focusing on providing clear, simple information that will increase the chance of a participant’s information retention.
- Resolves questions, requests, and problems promptly and thoroughly.
- Stays current with all Autometrix software & hardware to not only support customer issues, but also recommend alternatives or new offerings.
- Politely obtains and conveys information as needed.
- Courteously and promptly resolves customer questions and problems or properly refers them to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains the Company’s professional reputation.
- Provides superior customer service.
- Assists with applications and demo work.
- Using demo cutting tables, conducts live demonstrations of hardware and software to new and existing customers showing capability of the machine and associated software.
- Obtains and optimizes customer patterns to determine best uses.
- Assists customer solutions department with issues that are stemming from lack of customer training.
- Supports the Customer Solutions department by covering issues that can be resolved primarily through further focused training of software and machine uses. Preparing for and providing the training may take significant time.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communications, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management.
- Assists and supports area personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Customer service is accurate, prompt, and courteous.
- Files are correct, current, and well maintained. Required reports and records are complete and timely.
- Customer problems are politely and quickly researched and resolved. Professional business relations exist with customers and assistance is provided as needed.
- Effective working relations exist with Company personnel. Assistance is provided as needed.
- Management is appropriately informed of area activities.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION/ CERTIFICATION:
- High school graduate or equivalent. Associated Degree desired but not required.
- Knowledge of Company products and sales policies and procedures.
- Customer service and data entry experience preferred.
- A technical degree (preferred) or a high school diploma plus CAD experience
- Proficient with word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation software
- Good understanding of computer and networking fundamentals
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong math, written and oral communication skills
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
Must be able to sit for long periods of time. May be required to lean over or crawl under machinery.
Mainly an office environment. Field work may be required in industrial environments.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Hiring Requirements: Reference Checks
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 22.00 Hour
Maximum Salary: 28.00 Hour
Benefits: Medical, Vacation, Retirement/Pension
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
To Apply: Please email your resume to: Jeanna@autometrix.com
Autometrix Precision Cutting Systems
12098 Charles Drive
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Jeanna Zangara
Phone: (530) 615-2115Minimum Education and Experience