R-Wild Horse Ranch
Platina, CA (38 miles from Red Bluff)
Hours: 40 per week | 7am – 4pm
Wage: $15.50 – $17.00 per hour, DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, 401k, Limited living accommodations available
*Full use of the facilities on your off days:
●Horseback riding ● Pool and tennis courts ● Bring your ATV’s for riding in the outback
Duties include routine feeding of livestock, saddling of string horses, cleaning stalls, manure cleanup, lead rides with string horses, and other duties as assigned. Current wranglers and/or persons with equine experience highly preferred.
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Perform and manage a range of tasks/projects.
- Strong computer skills & excellent customer service.
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
Email a completed JTC Standard Application with resume to email@example.com or submit
to a JTC staff member.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience