Staff Accountant (FT)
Wage: DOE (minimum of $20 per hour)
Hours/Days Vary: Currently Monday – Thursday 7:30am to 5pm / F: 8am-noon
Full-time position. Benefits and retirement package included.
Busy local accounting firm seeks a full time Staff Accountant. The successful candidate will be able to work with financial data entries, reconciliations, general ledger adjustments, monthly analysis, as well as provide payroll supports, tax season help and answer multiline phone system. QuickBooks knowledge a must.
- Minimum 2+ recent years’ experience
- Competent general ledger work
- Ability to prepare financial statements
- Must have sound working knowledge of the following
software programs: QuickBooks, Excel and Word
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong phone skills
- Solid organizational skills with attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn employer’s payroll software
- Professional appearance
- Able to maintain a high level of client confidentiality
- Valid California driver’s license required
- Must have strong professional references
**Successful candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug screen and comprehensive background screening.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to a JTC Staff person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply: December 4, 2020
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 11/5/20 kg A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience
Busy local accounting firm