Description: Store Clerk role is to provide a hospitable shopping environment for customers to encourage people to make purchases. Store Clerks organize merchandise in attractive displays, keep the store clean and organize additional inventory for easy restocking. Handling money is one of the main responsibilities of Store Clerks, who must access different forms of payment, provide correct change and organize receipts. When completing sales, handling returns and exchanges or responding to complaints, Store Clerks adhere to company policies and communicate with Store Managers to resolve issues.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Willingness to learn about new items and procedures quickly
About Plumas Pines Resort - Store
At the gateway to our resort lies Plumas Pines Store, a small country store stocked with all the essentials you need for your vacationing convenience. Here you can find a wide variety of items ranging from ice to fishing tackle to groceries and ice cream. Our goal is to provide enough supplies that you never have to leave the lake while you're here.