Store Clerks / Cashiers
Hours: 22+ hours per week
Shifts: Shifts vary, including weekends, holidays, & sudden shift changes
Wage: Minimum wage
Busy gas and convenience store seeking store clerk to: provide excellent service to customers; process credit cards and sell lottery tickets; keep the store clean and organized; pump fuel for disabled customers, and stock.
- Must be able or willing to learn how to operate a computer cash register.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be reliable, dependable and punctual.
- Must follow security measures.
- Must have good interpersonal skills dealing with the public (friendly, polite, helpful – working with customers and staff).
- Must be able to do heavy lifting and stocking shelves (cases of bottles, etc).
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Upon hire, must pass drug test and background check.
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled
Step 1: Stop by the store to pick up an application.
Step 2: Return the application during morning hours.
Store Address: 615 Antelope Blvd., Red Bluff
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 1.25.21 ch A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience