Location: Gridley Unified School District (District-wide)
Hours: On-call basis with flexible AM & PM shifts Monday – Friday
Salary Range: Day Shifts: $15.74 hourly, Evening shifts (after 5pm): $16.53 hourly
- High school diploma or equivalent (general education degree – GED)
- California Driver’s License required by the first day of service
Brief Description of Position:
- General maintenance of school facilities from a prepared work
- Pickup paper and other debris from the grounds and buildings; empties trash containers on grounds, swee.ps walks and entrances,
- Assists school personnel with heavy objects, loading and unloading of trucks and stocking shelves as r request
- Reports the need for repairs and/or performs simple maintenance and makes
- Apply online at edjoin.org or pick up a Classified Application at Gridley Unified School District Office, 429 Magnolia St., Gridley, CA.
- Fingerprinting for the purpose of conducting a background clearance will be required prior to employment.
- To comply with the Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986, all new employees must provide proof of identity and authorization to work in the United.