Assists teacher in classroom, supervises students on the playground and in the cafeteria. Under direction, assists in the preparation and delivery of instructional materials; assists and tutors pupils individually and in small groups.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have passed the County Aide Proficiency test or possess an A.A. degree or higher, have 2 years of college (48 units). Documentation required.
- Must meet all requirements of the No Child Left Behind Act.
- Two current (past 2 years) letters of recommendation related to employment Proof of TB clearance.
- To comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, all new employees must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- Ability to work with children and interact with people of all ages.
- Ability to exercise discretion, tact, and confidentiality when meeting with parents and the public.
- Must have personality to maintain human relationships required by a public service agency, and the ability to deal effectively with staff, parents, students, administration, etc.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to attend to students with special needs, including washing, toileting, and related needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with students in an effective manner.
- Bilingual is a plus
- May also have to supervise on the playground or help in the cafeteria.
Go to edjoin.org and search ‘Richfield Elementary’. Apply to the appropriate job opening.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network. 4/19/21 sdMinimum Education and Experience