1. Supervise children ensuring a safe and nurturing environment.
2. Facilitate daily activities with assistance from the Associate Teacher and Assistant Teacher.
3. Assist with recruitment, supervision training, and evaluation of program staff and volunteers.
4. Develop curriculum and activities consistent with sound early childhood education practices in collaboration with the Program Director.
5. Schedule and conduct parent meetings and enrollments.
6. Schedule and conduct regular team meetings.
7. Ensure that the required attendance records and other paperwork is current and complete for each child.
8. Interact with Community Care Licensing during site visits.
9. Interact with Trinity County Office of Education employees during site visits and meetings.
10. Work closely and cooperatively with the Program Director to accomplish organizational goals.
11. Establish and maintain working relationships with partner agencies in the community.
12. Adhere to the HRN Employee Handbook.
13. Other duties as assigned for agency growth and development.