Substitute Teachers and Paraeducators needed for:
- Alternative Education Programs
- Special Education
- Regular Education Classrooms K-12
Flexible shifts Monday through Friday/Days only. Interested persons may apply in person between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at the LCOE.
Requirements for Substitute Teaching (one of the following):
- A valid California teaching credential.
- A teaching credential from a state other than California. (An application must be made for a California credential.)
- Qualify for an Emergency Substitute Permit. Requirements are:
If you are interested in a substitute paraeducator position, you will need to complete a classified application form, which can be found at the bottom of the Job Opportunities page. Substitutes must also submit a negative TB test and be fingerprinted.
Current Salary: $14.68 – $15.27/hour
Lassen County Office of Education
Supporting Students for the Future
Minimum Education and Experience