Collins Pine Company is looking to hire a Supervising Electrical Lead for their mill location in Lakeview, OR.
The Supervising Electrical Lead maintains, repairs, modifies, and installs electrical, instrument, and computer systems in a wood products facility to ensure optimal operations.
Wage Rate: $40.70/hr
- Comply with safety standards at all times and correct/report any observed safety hazards.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems occurring during manufacturing processes.
- Install, service, repair or replace:
- all types of A.C. circuits/D.C electrical systems;
- C. and D.C. drives, controls, and motors;
- electrical control devices;
- wiring; and
- components on control modular assemblies.
- Apply the theory and operation of PLCs, HMIs, and network communications to optimize operations.
- Ensure all work is in accordance with relevant codes.
- Train, develop, support, and oversee electrical apprentices to ensure successful achievement of earning electrical license.
- Responsible for the verification of the proper completion of work performed by electrical apprentices.
- Communicate effectively and establish relationships with the maintenance team, apprentice electricians, and outside contractors.
- Strive to continually develop professionally with the desire to apply new skills for the improvement of the manufacturing process.
- Perform additional duties as required by supervisor.
- On-site attendance is essential to effectively perform the listed duties and responsibilities.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Must meet position requirements to be considered a candidate for this position.
- Hold and maintain an Oregon Supervising Electrician license.
- Ability to work variable hours depending on the needs of the facility.
- Ability to follow all company, state and federal safety rules when performing required job duties.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal history check and a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide basic tools to perform routine electrical activities.
May be exposed to dust, noise, trip hazards, and variable temperatures and weather conditions.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
Individuals must be willing to wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all required times. Positions may require additional PPE at specific times. Examples of PPE which may be required include, but are not limited to hand protection, eye protection, hearing protection, a hard hat, foot protection, and a face shield.
0% N = Never 1-10% R = Rare 11-33% O = Occasional 34-66% F = Frequent 67-100% C = Constant
|Smooth Surface||O||One Hand||C|
|Uneven Surface||F||Both Hands||C||Driving|
|Pinch Grip||C||Smooth Surface||O|
|Climbing||Light Grasp||C||Uneven Surface||O|
|Vibrating Tools||F||0-10 lbs.||F|
|Sitting||O||Torque/Twist Wrist||C||11-25 lbs.||F|
|Torque/Twist Elbow||C||26-50 lbs.||O|
|Standing||C||Bend/Flex Wrist||C||51 lbs. or more||O|
|Bending||F||Normal Extension||F||11-25 lbs.||F|
|Twisting||F||Overhead||O||51 lbs. or more||O|
|One Foot||O||Mouse Use||O||Hearing||C|
|Both Feet||R||Forward Head Tilt||O||Seeing||C|
|Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination||C||Repetitive Motions||O||Reading||F|
|Working at Heights > 4 feet||O|
Please visit the following link to apply for this position: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/COL1007COLL/JobBoard/4d31b4a8-3a38-4e4f-8596-9b86698e61a6/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=202a8136-8e38-42dd-aa46-a250cf158de6
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)