Works variable shifts as assigned by the supervisor; works in concurrence with the security
department and management; ensures that surveillance is provided throughout the casino, hotel, and
property as required by policies and procedures.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitors gaming activities, all customer and employee activities, back of house operations,
and hotel personnel/patrols. Operates surveillance equipment, alarm systems, monitors
and all other control systems as required.
• Keeps accurate records and logs.
• Interprets and applies all applicable gaming policies, procedures, laws, regulations, and
accurately process the information.
• Recognizes and acts upon observations of customer and employee actions.
• Operates a video surveillance system.
• Maintains confidentiality in all matters.
• Works any shift including splits, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Knowledgeable of all Susanville Gaming enterprises, gaming policies and internal
procedures to ensure that rules, regulations, and laws applicable to the gaming operation
are effectively enforced by reporting violations to the appropriate authorities as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned. EOE
About Susanville Indian Rancheria
Susanville Indian Rancheria Maidu, Washoe, Paiute, and Pit River