Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians
Full-Time, Non-Exempt; 40 hours per week
Native Preference in hiring is given to qualified enrolled members of Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians and Native Americans in accordance with the Band’s Preference Policy, Chapter 1-715
of the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians Tribal Policies). Applicants claiming Indian Preference must submit verification of Indian certified by tribe of affiliation or other acceptable
documentation of Indian heritage.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, exceptional problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of business processes. The System Analyst acts on own initiative or in coordination with the I.T Manager to reliably deliver the most effective solutions for information and business process needs that align with the overall organizational strategies. This includes assimilating business objectives and system capabilities, analyzing, designing, coordinating, and implementing technical elements and administration of subject area systems. The System Analyst will also maintain technical roadmaps for in-scope information systems and driving and measuring support efficiencies in line with I.T. departments and business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements for IT systems.
- Translate business needs into detailed system requirements and specifications.
- Design and develop system architectures, workflows, and data models to meet business objectives.
- Evaluate existing systems and propose enhancements or modifications to improve efficiency.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that systems meet specified requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot system issues, collaborating with development teams to implement solutions.
- Coordinate the implementation of new systems or system upgrades, ensuring minimal disruption to operations.
- Integrate new systems with existing infrastructure and applications.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for systems, processes, and procedures.
- Provide training and documentation to end-users on system functionalities.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, IT teams, and vendors to ensure successful project delivery.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to address complex business challenges.
- Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to enhance system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or 5 years related experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with diverse stakeholders.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools.
Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems.
Experience with medical and dental systems.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
Please be advised a pre-employment Drug Test and a Department of Justice Fingerprinting clearance will be required as a condition of employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Position may require exertion up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. This job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, and fax machines. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested in joining the team?
The Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians and the Tribal Office often have employment opportunities available. To apply, complete the PDF application located at the bottom of this page. For other employment inquiries complete the form on this page.
Candidate Instructions for Applying:
- Complete Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians Employment Application.
- Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians Application is required for all open positions.
- Submit your application, resume, and references via email to Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians Government is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note the following Pre-Employment Requirements:
- Background Check Clearance.
- Pre-employment Drug Testing
The pre-employment requirements must be completed before hire date.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Paskenta!
Employment with Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians is voluntarily entered. All PBNI personnel are employed on an at-will basis. At-will employment may be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice at any time by the employee or by PBNI. No manager, supervisor, or employee of the organization has any authority to enter into an agreement for employment for any specified period or to make an agreement for employment other than at-will terms. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians and employee and is subject to change by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians.Minimum Education and Experience