Medical assistant for a small specialty office needed. Full-time position in Redding, California.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Entering patient medical histories into the computer
- Interacting and managing patient flow throughout the work day
- Assisting with minor office procedures
- Performing patient diagnostic tests and studies
- Tracking lab reports and surgery H&P’s
- Scheduling consultations
- Answering phone calls and relieving other staff of their duties during breaks and lunches
- Maintaining organization, inventory and upkeep of the office.
Must type 50 wpm or greater and have experience with computers. Typing test required. Bilingual in Spanish and English highly preferred. Will train; no prior medical experience necessary. Paid vacation and medical and dental benefits included. Monday through Friday work week.Typing TestMinimum Education and Experience