Medical receptionist for a small specialty office needed. Full-time position in Redding, California.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Answering phone calls
- Checking in patients and managing patient flow throughout the work day
- Entering patient data into the computer
- Tracking lab reports and surgery H&P’s
- Troubleshooting and customer service and keeping the doctor up-to-date, as well as maintaining organization, inventory and upkeep of the office
- Reminding patients by phone of upcoming appointments
- Scheduling incoming and outgoing consultations
- Implementing HIPAA policies and procedures.
Must type 50 wpm or greater and have experience with computers. Bilingual in Spanish and English highly preferred. Will train; no prior medical experience necessary. Paid vacation and medical and dental benefits included. Monday though Friday work week.Typing Test with 50 wpm or greaterMinimum Education and Experience