We are looking for a Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
****This is a part time position. Hours will be Monday- Friday from 9am-12pm. Hours may be flexible.
****May be willing to pay more for someone with previous real estate experience
– Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
– Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
– Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
– Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
– Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
– Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
– Perform receptionist duties
– Previous office experience
– Working knowledge of office equipment
– Thorough understanding of office management procedures
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency in MS Office