Essel Environmental is looking for candidates with various experience levels who are ready to make an immediate positive impact on communities impacted by 2021 Wildfires. This work is anticipated to begin within 30-45 days.
If you have a degree in an environmental science field and are looking for the next step in your career, this is a great project opportunity!
Task Force Leader TFL (Crew Leaders in previous projects) assist with sampling in areas impacted by wildfires. Environmental Unit Leader EUL’s have experience supervising teams on similar projects as well as an environmental degree.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply today.
- Related degree a plus but not required however, 2 years of experience is required, preferably in an environmental/science field
- Field experience with soil or water sampling and/or air monitoring is required
- Previous wildfire recovery project experience related to debris removal, hazard tree assessments or materials receiving facilities is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work Monday through Saturday, potentially 12+ hours per day, outdoors and in various weather conditions
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to learn and utilize various hardware, software and application
- Accommodations, vehicle and per diem are available
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience
About Essel Environmental
Essel Environmental is the go-to resource for responsive, high-quality environmental, engineering and emergency response services.