Glenn County Office of Education
Position: Teacher Aide positions available Orland, Willows, and Hamilton City
Salary: $14.12 to $14.49 per hour 5 hrs. a day, 5 days a wk., and 8-hrs Friday, as noted.
- High School diploma/GED
- Hold/qualify for a Child Development Associate Teacher Permit or willing to take 12 units in Early Childhood Education within the first year of employment to remain eligible for employment for a second year
Visit https://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/req-child-dev for permit requirements.
- Experience working with children
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10-30 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Valid California driver license and insured reliable transportation
- Assist in the implementation of age-appropriate curriculum under the guidance of Teacher/Director.
- Assist Teacher/Director and Teacher in the supervision of children.
- Assist in providing a safe, sanitary, healthy and attractive learning environment.
- Assist in the communication between child and teacher, and parent(s) and teacher when language barriers exist.
- Provide child care at parent meetings for the community you work in and other activities, as assigned.
Work Year: Part-Year (August to beginning of June). Position to begin September 2020
(Applications without the required documentations will not be considered.)
1. Complete Application and Resume
2. Copy of High School Diploma
3. Copy of Unofficial Transcript(s)
4. Child Development Associate Teacher Permit (if applicable)
5. Letters of Recommendations (1 professional and 1 personal)
Child and Family Services
676 E. Walker Street, Orland CA 95963
Attention: Miriam Lopez, Executive Secretary/HR Manager 530-865-1267 ext. 2211
Applicants can apply online at www.glenncoe.org, by clicking the tab “career opportunities.”
Deadline: Tuesday, August 25, 2020Minimum Education and Experience