Jack in the Box
Corning, Red Bluff, & Andersen Locations
Full-Time or Part-Time
Days & Hours Vary
Jack in the Box is currently hiring for Team Members in your area. We’re looking for friendly, customer oriented individuals with good math, reading, writing and verbal communication skills. Responsible for delivering an exceptional guest experience by consistently providing excellent service, great tasting/quality food, and a clean restaurant environment for all guests.
- Provides excellent customer service to guests and ensures a hassle free experience.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, high energy, and team-oriented environment.
- Complies with Company grooming and appearance standards.
- Ability to listen to guests’ orders, operate a cash register, and read video monitors.
- Ability to lift and carry 15-55 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift and move freely throughout the restaurant.
- Cook and prepare food in a timely and efficient manner.
Go to chicofoods.peoplematter.jobs and search for a Jack in the Box in your location.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 4.14.21 sd 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience