Immediate openings in Humboldt County for temporary, full-time work to help our community recover from the effects of COVID-19, including Shelter In Place.
TEMPORARY JOBS AVAILABLE! $14.00 – $22.00+/hour
Immediate openings in Shasta County for temporary, full-time work to clean up and repair damage created by storms.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to pass drug screening (some sites require background check) AND
- Have been laid off due to the effects of COVID-19 OR
- Have been unemployed for at least 15 weeks OR
- Self-employed currently unemployed due to the effects of COVID-19
To find out if you qualify, please call 707-382-3411 or email your resume to email@example.com. You may be scheduled for an Orientation and Eligibility meeting and asked to bring your right to work documents for employment.
Smart Business Resource Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Auxiliary aids and services are available to individuals with disabilities. TTY 530-245-1566