Buddy’s is seeking qualified, full-time tow truck drivers. Successful family owned business is growing – come join our customer service team – let’s go places together.
- Driver’s license with minimum 2-years driving experience
- Clean DMV driving record (No convictions) – bring in copy of your driving record
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Age 25 or older
- Speak proficient English
- Ability to operate cell phone (apps) and tablet
- Work in an efficient and timely manner – must have a sense of urgency.
- Pre-employment background check, drug testing, and reference check.
- Tow truck driving experience: bring in training certificate or we will train you
- Roadside assistance experience: jump start, lock out, tire change, off-road recovery, or we will train you
- Mechanically inclined
- Positive attitude. Excellent customer service skills. Have a desire to help people.
- Wage: DOE Overtime is available
- Must be clean and groomed. Uniforms are provided
- Willing to work some nights, some weekends, some holidays – servicing primarily Humboldt County, but will travel further
- Learn and maintain accurate and timely paperwork
- Communicate proficiently with coworkers, customers and government agencies
- Random drug testing
- Willing to attend training classes; initially and for re-certification
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays, AFLAC benefits
- Will operate newer, well maintained fleet – We take pride in our image.
SUBMIT the following:
- DMV PRINTOUT
- DRIVER’S LICENSE
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- TRAINING CERTIFICATES