At Transfer Flow, family and innovation are the keys to our success. It’s how we lead in design, quality and function in the aftermarket fuel tank industry. What’s more, Transfer Flow specializes in OEM engineering and manufacturing of custom-built fuel systems, mobility ramps and floors, and brake lines. We are proud of the relationships we’ve built with our customers and vendors.
Since 1983, Transfer Flow has stood by its promise to be American-made. Our workforce of 100 employees in Northern California designs, builds and tests every single system. We’re not new to manufacturing but we are constantly looking for ways to improve, grow and innovate. At Transfer Flow, you can have a career with colleagues that inspire you, care about you, and challenge you.
We’ve led the aftermarket fuel tank industry since 1983 and we aren’t stopping anytime soon. Join us on our adventure!
I. Job Activities
The following Job Activities and Essential Job Functions include some, but not all of the necessary activities and functions of the position. This role does not include the authority or responsibility to hire, fire or discipline.
• Support and coordinate project management through analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Develop budgets and schedules to conform to project requirements.
• Coordinate and compile input from team members.
• Support senior staff and ensure satisfaction of project milestones and customer requirements.
• Develop OEM project schedules as per established customer requirements.
• Monitor project execution to achieve maximum effectiveness for all projects.
• Oversee and report performance and progress to management through analytical techniques to validate cost and performance.
• Minimize company risk through accountability of major project decisions
• Develop a set of KPI’s related to measuring project satisfaction via the end user (e.g. Staying within a project budget and staying within the timeline set for the project).
II. Essential Job Functions
• Above average communicator, written and verbal ability to clarify through questions and validate understanding, as well as prompt interaction from others
• Detail oriented
• Highly organized digitally as well as work space
• Goal oriented
• Able to inspire action in others
• Supportive while monitoring progress of others toward deadlines
• Good Team Player
• Calm demeanor
• Capable of delegating
• Excels at Time Management
• Adaptive to change
• Customer Centric
• Able to focus on more than one project at a time
• Out of the box thinking may be required to meet goals/milestones
General Project Management
• Perform Project audits – identify bottlenecks
• Member of North Valley Manufacturing Association
• Syspro User
• Organize team meetings and agendas
• Manage time studies – train
• Meetings – agenda, preparation and facilitation
• Safety Team – Work outside of meetings
• Innovation Team – Work outside of meetings
• Lean Team – Work outside of meetings
• Follow up on project tasks, prototype progress, emails
• Mini Projects – oversight
Advanced Project Planning
• Project Documentation – charters, plans, status updates
• Planning Improvements, includes processes and documents
• Manage projects into the business, understand schedule, cost/budget and resources
• Safety Audits/Training
• CI Support – Ensure folks supporting, PRB boards, etc. Help lead.
• TFI requires all members of our staff to fulfill all job functions in a consistent state of alertness and work in a safe manner
• Applicants must be able to successfully pass the following:
o Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
o Pre-employment criminal history background check
o Pre-employment fitness for duty physical
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be authorized to work in the USA
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must have 3 years minimum experience
• Familiarity with ERP, QMS, Planning Systems is preferred
• Must have Bachelor degree related to Business and/or Manufacturing including an emphasis in Project Management