Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: The supervisor is responsible for operation, maintenance, repair, cleaning and resource management for TFI facility which includes building and mechanical equipment such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning, alarm systems, energy management/solar systems, electrical, plumbing, evaporative coolers, water systems and other mechanical and specialized equipment. This hands-on position not only oversees the work and manages service contracts and vendors but also participates in the work on a regular basis.
Supervises staff of facilities maintenance workers. Participates in personnel actions such as discipline and performance reviews. May train maintenance techs. This position does not have hire/fire capability.
Responsible for taking company from reactive state of emergency repairs to proactive management of machinery and equipment with reliable uptime.
This position is responsible for entering, assigning and updating service work order information in Unipoint. Daily checks of Unipoint tasks and directing resources are necessary to keep tasks current. Must manage time (including PTO) and resources to keep tasks current. Must inform management if additional resources are needed to keep tasks current.
Monitors assigned budgets, investigates overages, and advises management of upcoming overages and large expenses.
Develops containment plan and executes plan regarding Safety and machine down issues quickly. Communicates plan for containment and resolution updates to Production team and Management in a timely manner using team ‘Equipment Down’ distribution list.
Helps develop maintenance procedures and SSOPs. Monitors procedures and equipment to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
Project management duties include project prioritization, monitoring work completed to move projects along to meet agreed upon deadlines, planning projects including staff, materials, time, developing clear scope of work, obtaining proposals or bids, requesting funds and including code compliance/OSHA safety regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to work safely with many different power systems including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and internal combustion.
- Nature of the work requires bending, twisting, climbing, kneeling, standing, walking and raising arms over head.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings and schematics. Must have ability to draw machine and electrical schematics using SolidWorks.
- Use of common mechanical, electrical, diagnostic and measuring tools.
- Use of computer systems is necessary to operate equipment, utilize reference materials and to use the ERP, QC and HR solutions. Use of Microsoft Suite is essential.
- Must be able to wear common personal protective equipment including gloves, tyek suits, and respirators.
- Ability to operate and maintain a mill, lathe, surface grinder, CNC equipment and welding equipment including MIG, TIG and oxyacetylene.
- Mandatory: Machine programming, auto mechanics, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical.
Three (3) years minimum supervisory experience in facility maintenance and property management (oversight of various construction trades including plumbing, HVAC, or as a building construction and/or facilities supervisor) including some project management experience.
TFI requires all members of our staff to fulfill all job functions in a consistent state of alertness and work in a safe manner.
Applicants must be able to successfully pass the following:
- Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
- Pre-employment criminal history background check
- Pre-employment fitness for duty physical
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- Previous arc-flash training / certificate is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Minimum Months of Experience: 36
Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, Vacation, Holidays, 401K
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Maintenance Supervisor” as the subject.
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
Transfer Flow Inc
1444 FORTRESS ST
Chico, CA 95973Minimum Education and Experience