Job Order: 17337092
Print Date: 11/13/2020 Expires: 01/12/2021
Job Title: Transitional Resource Coordinator
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Under general supervision, the Transitional Resource Coordinator provides opportunities for people with disabilities in areas of community access, employment/volunteer experience, or walking clients through the college admissions process. Employees in this job class facilitate connecting individuals with resources provided on benefits, self-determination, and local self-advocacy agencies. This job class requires advanced skills in the areas of sales and communication.
- Supports PRIDE’s Community Employment Navigator with connection of organizations in the community to identify potential employment for clients with disabilities. Organizations may include business, industry, government, associations or other potential employers.
- Oversees on-site vocational training to individuals receiving services.
- Provide intake evaluation to identify appropriate skills, and placement opportunities.
- Reviews client information and identifies individual’s possible community-based activities.
- Assists clients with resume writing and preparation, completion and follow-up on employment applications. Provides leads and tips on how to conduct job searches through the media and the
- Updates On-Site Resource Board.
- Maintains documentation and files to update information and track all clients progress on achieving their community/employment access goals.
- Oversight of monthly Job Club for site locations to support Community-based job trainers.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Denotes Essential Job Function
- Employment skills to identify jobs that would match clients’ needs and interests
- Customer service and sales skills to promote the organization’s services to employers
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions and requests from team, customers and others
- Effective written communication skills using appropriate business English
- Human relations skills to maintain effective working relationships with team
- Effective customer service skills
- Intermediate computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Basic mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Demonstrated customer service, problem solving and common-sense skills
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Maneuvering to and around equipment
- Bending, kneeling, stooping, and reaching
- Transporting to various locations within customer site
- Viewing computer screens
- Utilizing keyboard
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 15.00 Hour
Maximum Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website: https://careers-prideindustries.icims.com
To Apply: Please apply online at https://careers-prideindustries.icims.com
12451 Loma Rica Dr.
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Alexandra Grenz
Phone: (916) 788-2196