Red Bluff, CA
Full-Time Monday – Friday / 8am to 5pm (possible Overtime Saturdays & some Holidays)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation
About the Position:
Will be providing transportation within the Red Bluff service area for patients as well as some out of the area transport for patients visiting specialists. Will keep accurate mileage logs and records. Performs errands and related activities including routine courier to/from the hospital as well as other locations. Other duties as assigned.
- Transport Members and patients of the Greenville Rancheria to and from appointments.
- Valid CA Drivers License
- Must have clean DMV record and pass all pre-employment physical/medical, fingerprinting and drug/alcohol screening.
- Required to take and pass CPR and defensive driving classes.
- Over the age of 21
- Sit for extended periods of time. Required to do at lease 10-12 trips per day
- Be able to push and pull persons in wheelchairs or assist those utilizing walkers, as needed.
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Climb, bend, stoop, twist, crouch and kneel.
- Use full range of sense of hearing, speech and vision
- Display manual dexterity as applicable to position
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required
- Must protect patient confidentiality
How to Apply:
Email a JTC Standard Application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 1425 Montgomery Road, Red Bluff.Minimum Education and Experience