The Housekeeper contributes to the hotel’s commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork. Deliver friendly, efficient customer service and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guest.
The Housekeeper is responsible for performing any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain hotel guest rooms, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties may include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, vacuuming, ensuring the hotel rooms are maintained to the high presentation.
About Triple E Investment Co.,Inc. DBA Red Lion Inn & Suites and Super 8 Hotel
· Read and write English fluently (additional languages spoken would be an asset).
· Professional in demeanor and presentation well groomed.
· Must be dependable and reliable.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
· Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees.
· Team player with good communication skills.
· The ability to work with little or no supervision.
· Strong interpersonal, organizational skills, quick learner, and detail-oriented
· Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
· Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential
· Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
· Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
· Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
· Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
· Empty wastebaskets, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
· Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
· Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
· Clean carpets, dust furniture, using vacuum cleaner.
· Keep carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
· Wash windows, mirrors, woodwork, and bath/shower tubs.