JOB TITLE: Urgent Care Provider, MD, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant for – Grass Valley
REPORTS TO: Urgent Care Director
SUPERVISION RECEIVED FROM: Chief Medical Officer, Urgent Care Director, and Assigned Supervising Physician
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Provide general and preventative care, conduct check-ups, treat illnesses, order lab tests and prescribe medication for children and adults.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Valid California license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant.
- Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS)Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- PALS provider card as required by CMO
- Computer literate (i.e. logging on to computer, usage of keyboard and mouse, familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
For full Job Description and to apply: https://careers.hireology.com/westernsierramedicalclinicinc/1476780/description
Salary range: $120,000.00 to $144,000.00