Job Title: Utility Worker
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: The dishwasher/utility employee will be responsible for washing dishes from the baking and frosting department as well as cleaning the bakery. Cleaning will include floors, walls, bathrooms, shelves, etc. This is a position that requires a lot of standing, lifting, scrubbing bundt pans, stamina & repetitive work. This position is also one that the person selected LOVES WATER: )
- 3 months work experience
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods.
- Ability to work effectively within a
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures and a wet
- Continuous use of hands and Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
- Possess a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to follow instructions, Has integrity, Takes initiative
- Fits the Nothing Bundt Cakes Culture
- Has the ability to work well under pressure
- Possess strong physical stamina
- Finds comfort doing repetitious work
- Has a strong sense of pride in one’s work
- Feels the necessity to keep a clean work environment
- Abide by all NBC policies and procedures, Uphold NBC’s image and
- Assist other departments when necessary
- Wash all dishes from frosting and baking departments
- Clean bathroom(s), Keep walls, floors, shelves, and surfaces Clean refrigerator and cooler units
- Fold Boxes and label containers, Able to climb ladders & dust/clean shelves, etc.
- Empty trash and take to dumpster, Clean floor drains
- Assist baker and froster(s) with daily tasks
Minimum Salary: 13.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume to Tamara Behr email@example.com in the subject line“Utility Worker”.
Nothing Bundt Cakes
2061 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Parkway Suite 167 Chico, CA 95928
Contact: Tamara Behr
Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience