Clinician ***** $500 SIGN ON BONUS *****
We are accepting applications for a Clinician for our non-profit that provides Wraparound Services for youth in Grass Valley and Nevada County.
“Our Mission is to be a catalyst for sustained improvement in the lives of those we touch.”
Victor provides a wide range of behavioral health, educational, and social support services to children, youth, families and adults throughout California. Services for those in need are individualized, flexible, community-based and strength-based with a continuous commitment to providing excellent support that truly changes the lives of those served.
This is a great opportunity to collect BBS hours or expand on your licensure, gain valuable experience and apply your own style in a therapeutic nature. Weekly individual and group supervision provided in a safe and supportive environment.
– Industry Leading Salary and Benefits Packages
– Collaborative and Communicative Culture
– Supportive Staff
– Established and Financially Sound Organization
– Amazing Training Opportunities
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity! Applications accepted online at: https://careers.victor.org/search-jobs
Benefits – https://careers.victor.org/benefits
The Clinician is responsible for establishing and implementing quality clinical treatment and case management for children and adolescents with special mental health needs. Clinicians shall provide individual, group, and family therapy as well as rehabilitative services and case management in whatever setting is most beneficial for the identified client. In addition, the Clinician is responsible for completing all documentation and written reports required by the Agency.
1. Provides comprehensive mental health assessments on assigned clients to determine the need for mental health services. Develops treatment plans and goals based on assessed areas of needs and strengths. Monitors and evaluates client’s progress on identified goals in the treatment plan.
2. Completes all required documentation in a timely manner for each assigned client and maintains a comprehensive set of treatment records.
3. Acts as the liaison between the program and family/community agencies including individuals such as Parents/Caregivers, Case Managers, County Social Workers, Teachers/Education Providers, and Probation Officers. The Clinician shall work with the family or care providers in the implementation of treatment plans.
4. Provides individual, family, and group counseling based on the needs of the clients served.
Minimum Required Education:
1. Completion of a clinical program with a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in a field of behavioral science from an accredited educational institution.
2. Holds a current license registration issued by appropriate state agency. Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), LMFT, or LCSW license may be considered with prior approval.
1. Must possess a valid California driver’s license, personal automobile insurance and clean driving record.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
3. Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation conducted by the State of California.
4. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work a split-shift, varying schedule according to operational needs.
1. Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds frequently.
2. Must be physically able to perform Pro-Act Restraint Techniques (Residential Programs only), CPR and First Aid as trained.
3. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance
4. Requires the ability to utilize computer and telephone systems, which includes the coordination of eye and hand and fine manipulation by the hands and fingers for typing, writing and working with files.
Salary Range: $60,570 – $76,259 plus Benefits
Additional for Language Differential
How to Apply: Please go to our website https://careers.victor.org/search-jobs, select the location and apply to the Clinician position. You can also email your resume along with your location and position and send to: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegistered with the CA BBS and MA DegreeMinimum Education and Experience
About Victor Community Support Services
We are a company that helps troubled kids and families integrate into society and become successful members of their community.
We believe that every individual deserves a chance to succeed and we commit every strength, talent, and resource of our organization to those who have emotional and behavioral challenges. In situations where families are not equipped to help their children or older family members, we step in and provide programs and support to help them be successful, offering hope by giving tangible solutions for helping these kids succeed and integrate into society in ways they and their families never thought possible.