***$500 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance***
The Clinician is responsible for establishing and implementing quality clinical treatment and case management for children and adolescents with special mental health needs. Clinicians shall provide individual, group, and family therapy as well as rehabilitative services and case management in whatever setting is most beneficial for the identified client. In addition, the Clinician is responsible for completing all documentation and written reports required by the Agency.
Location: Redding, CA
1. Provides comprehensive mental health assessments on assigned clients to determine the need for mental health services. Develops treatment plans and goals based on assessed areas of needs and strengths. Monitors and evaluates client’s progress on identified goals in the treatment plan.
2. Completes all required documentation in a timely manner for each assigned client and maintains a comprehensive set of treatment records.
3. Acts as the liaison between the program and family/community agencies including individuals such as Parents/Caregivers, Case Managers, County Social Workers, Teachers/Education Providers, and Probation Officers. The Clinician shall work with the family or care providers in the implementation of treatment plans.
4. Provides individual, family, and group counseling based on the needs of the clients served.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
1. Completion of a clinical program with a Master’s OR Ph.D. degree in a field of behavioral science from an accredited educational institution.
2. Holds a current license registration issued by appropriate state agency or has an intern number with the BBS. Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), LMFT, or LCSW license may be considered with prior approval.
1. Must possess a valid California driver’s license, personal automobile insurance and clean driving record.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
3. Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation conducted by the State of California.
4. Must be flexible to work occasional nights, weekends, split-shift, and varying schedule according to operational needs.
1. Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds frequently.
2. Requires the ability to utilize computer and telephone systems, which includes the coordination of eye and hand and fine manipulation by the hands and fingers for typing, writing and working with files.
Salary Range: $60,570.00 – $76,259.00 plus Benefits
Additional Pay for Language Differential
EOERegistered with the CA BBS and MA DegreeMinimum Education and Experience
About Victor Community Support Services
We are a company that helps troubled kids and families integrate into society and become successful members of their community.
We believe that every individual deserves a chance to succeed and we commit every strength, talent, and resource of our organization to those who have emotional and behavioral challenges. In situations where families are not equipped to help their children or older family members, we step in and provide programs and support to help them be successful, offering hope by giving tangible solutions for helping these kids succeed and integrate into society in ways they and their families never thought possible.