Red Bluff, CA
Full-Time with Benefits
Desired Start: June 2022
COMPENSATION: Hourly; $18.00 – $24.00 per hour; DOE
SCHEDULE: Full-time, Standard schedule will be Thursday – Sunday 7:00AM – 5:30PM.
– Initial training schedule may be Monday – Friday, 7:00AM to 3:30AM.
PJ Helicopters is currently hiring for a Warehouse Assistant position in Red Bluff, CA. This position, under some supervision, assists in maintaining, pulling, stocking, and receiving PJH parts/tool warehouse inventory. This position assists with allocating tools/parts to appropriate personnel and expediting items to different departments, warehouses, and/or personnel
• High school diploma or GED.
• Valid driver’s license.
• 1-2 years of related experience in warehouse environment.
• Basic computer skills/experience with Microsoft programs and data entry.
• Forklift certification preferred.
• Maintains warehouse inventory pulling, stocking, counting, and organizing under direction of warehouse lead.
• Receives inventory and verifies packing documentation and inspects for damaged goods.
• Updates relevant inventory systems and scans documentation to P/O and Part.
• Stocks parts once received and re-stocks consumables using FIFO inventory procedures.
• Delivers packages to appropriate company departments, personnel, and warehouses.
• Delivers/receives inventory to/from local vendors.
• Maintains log of all tools/kits in use and inspects for damage and ensures all items are accounted for in kits.
• Operates forklift truck and pallet jack regularly.
BENEFITS: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation, 401k-Employer Match up to 4.5% per year.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit a completed application from the PJ Helicopter website to PJ Helicopters via email to email@example.com.
Applicants will not be considered without a completed application and/or resume.