Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Job Time Type: 29.75 hours per week
Job Description: The ReStore Associate will work as part of the ReStore team to provide excellent customer service and support to ReStore customers and donors. In addition to performing cashiering functions, floor sales and POS maintenance, this position may also be asked to load and unload donations from various corporate and private donors to the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento warehouse. Additional responsibilities: As assigned or directed by the ReStore Director. The Restore Associate may also be asked to will transport, load, and unload donations from various corporate and private donors to the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento warehouse. The Restore Associate must have an exemplary driving record and should respect the rules of the road. Additional responsibilities will be as assigned by the Restore Director and/or Restore Assistant Manager.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and dependable with adherence to scheduling and time
- Operates cash register following cash control procedures, safeguarding affiliate resources
- Assists in ReStore Receiving, ensuring that items are received, priced, and merchandised efficiently and accurately, whileproviding donors with a positive
- Maintains stock inventory and warehouse in a safe, clean and orderly condition; ensuring compliance with appropriate safetyregulations
- Assists in Point of Sale maintenance and pricing both mechanical and
- Operates equipment as necessary for safe and successful job performance, including motor vehicles and trailers as well as avariety of warehouse equipment, ie; stock ladders, hand trucks, pallet jacks and
- Operates a forklift to move and arrange stock in warehouse (Only with certified license)
- Assists in the pickup of ReStore donations throughout Sacramento and Yolo
- Holds personal and professional safety as a top priority, following best practices in all
- Is a good steward of the resources entrusted by the organization to accomplish its vision and
- Protects the affiliate’sassets from theft, loss, and
- Is able and willing to mentor and guide volunteers, and ensure that they are properly matched with
Physical Requirements: a physical capacity lift or otherwise move items weighing up to 75 pounds unassisted. Must have vision and hearing abilities to safely operate a motor vehicle according to CA DMV requirements (aided and/or unaided). May be asked to operate a variety of motor vehicles, machinery or equipment, including trucks, vans, forklifts, stock ladders, hand trucks, carts, and trailers. Pick-up and delivery responsibilities may involve exposure to weather heat, cold and rain.
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Warehouse Associate” as the subject.
Habitat For Humanity Of Butte County ReStore
Chico, CA 95928Minimum Education and Experience