DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Receives production order and brands per required license through multiple imaging methods.
- Complete understanding of required branding programs per license and how to troubleshoot any daily problems that may occur.
- Organize incoming production order garments to brand in order priority and efficiency.
- Remove existing labeling and or tags from blank without damage.
- Operates pad and screen print machine as required to execute branding image.
- Prepare neck hit plates and screens for machine use.
- Mix inks to correct ratio and color per instruction.
- Sew woven label in designated area per licensing requirements.
- Maintain sewing machines, including oil per instruction and needle replacement(s).
- Apply Hang Tags as necessary.
- Spot removal as required.
- Perform to shop benchmark standards for pieces per hour.
- Continual performance of quality assurance on garments during branding process.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all customer-shipping requirements and time sensitive accounts to prioritize daily workflow
- Understanding of the company’s product lines, locations of staging areas as well as bin locations.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment and report malfunction to supervisor immediately.
- Assist in accurate inventory counts both on and offsite if necessary.
- Support the company in any needs required for setup/teardown of tradeshows, both on and offsite.
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Attendance is required, avoid absentee and tardy problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, calmly and effectively verbally.
- Strong multi-tasking ability and time management skills and organizational skills.
- Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job
- Flexible and adaptive to change.·
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs·
- Ability to stand and walk for extended period of time.·
- Ability to use equipment as directed and maintain operational & safety procedures.·
- Demonstrated initiative, follow through and problem solving ability.·
- Ability to foster a positive and professional work environment.
Minimum Education and Experience
Maximum Hourly Wage: 14.00