DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Pull and stage daily sales orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Know all of the company’s product lines and the locations of staging areas as well as Bin locations.
- Fulfill orders per instructions per sales orders and/or records.
- Catch, Quality Control check, and prep for branding.
- Assist in accurate quarterly inventory counts both on and offsite if necessary.
- Assist loading and unloading of trucks whenever necessary to complete daily demands.
- Process orders, in an accurate and efficient manner per floor supervisor instructions.
- Attendance is required, avoid absentee and tardy problems.
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Support the company in any needs required for setup/teardown of tradeshows, both on and offsite.
- Prepare neck hit plates, clean and maintain the Neck Hit Branding machine, and ensure proper branding
- Use the Neck Hit Branding machine per instructions to avoid injury.
- Sew woven label in designated area per licensing requirements.
- Maintain sewing machines, including oil per instruction and needle replacement(s).
- Ability to communicate clearly, calmly and effectively verbally.·
- Flexible and adaptive to change.·
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs·
- Ability to stand and walk for extended period of time.·
- Ability to use equipment as directed and maintain operational & safety procedures.·
- Demonstrated initiative, follow through and problem solving ability.·
- Ability to foster a positive and professional work environment. ·
- Strong multi-tasking ability and time management skills and organizational skills.
Minimum Education and Experience
Maximum Hourly Wage: 14.00