Job Description: The Warehouseman assists with pulling and filling orders in the warehouse. This position assists supervisors with order accuracy, productivity levels, and facility maintenance. The Warehouseman communicates with supervisors regarding shipping, receiving, and warehousing needs and problems.
- Pull, check, and wrap orders for shipment. Utilize computerized inventory system to verify and scan product to orders. Maintain accuracy of inventory system. Arrange and/or load trucks.
- Ensure loads are correct regarding weight distribution, product integrity, and stability.
- Ensure all discrepancies are reported to the Warehouse office before truck is loaded.
- Ensure all paperwork is in order before truck leaves the Warehouse.
- Move finished goods from production areas to assigned areas of the Warehouse. Rotate product in rows and racks.
- Communicate with supervisor(s) regarding out-of-stock and over-stocked product, lack of space, weight issues, required paperwork, etc.
- Communicate with Warehouse Manager, supervisor(s) and/or customer service regarding paperwork or other problems.
- Unload and reload Lundberg Family Farms trucks when necessary.
- Load any late trucks that have the approval to come in.
- Separate consolidated and put in appropriate areas.
- Ensure a clean, dry, cool, and pest-free environment to store product.
- Adheres to safety programs in order to provide a safe and clean workplace for fellow employees within the regulations of all OSHA local, state and federal regulations.
- Complete necessary trainings to ensure all Lundberg certifications required for role are maintained as current. Certifications may include, but are not limited to, Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP), Back Safety, Forklift, Arc Flash, Confined Space, etc.
- Maintain the safety of warehouse equipment. Report all necessary repairs to supervisor(s).
- Performs other assignments from time to time as requested by the Warehouse Lead/Supervisor to achieve department and company business goals.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with Lundberg Family Farms’ Attendance and Punctuality standards.
- Complete training required for position and maintain applicable certifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Understanding and useful knowledge of basic formula calculations
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to work at a fast pace with hands.
- Ability to operate hand scanners and NAV.
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues, supervisors and managers at all times.
- Work well under pressure in order to meet multiple, and sometimes, competing deadlines.
- Related Warehouse experience
- Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Salary: 13.00 Hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, 401K, Profit Sharing
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Online
How to Apply: All interested individuals can apply online at https://www.lundberg.com/info/employment/
Employer Information: LUNDBERG FAMILY FARMS
5370 Church Street
Richvale, CA 95974