Daily, Weigh and certify loaded and unloaded trucks across scales. Obtain paperwork from old weigh building, sort and enter data. Record, tally, report information for log sales. Review scaler documents/ paperwork for accuracy. Sort all scale tickets by contract number. Manage tally sheets for log/lumber haulers and communicate with scalers when the trucks arrive. Recognize new truckers, request and obtain 1099 paperwork. Communicate with Timberline, Log Clerk, Foresters, Scalers etc. Multi-task with weighing trucks, managing tickets, contracts and communicating in a high paced time sensitive environment. Accurately record and report data. Must be able to work in excel, word and other programs efficiently.
Job Qualifications and requirements:
- Work safely
- Work in both hot and cold weather environments Lift, push, pull 50-100 lbs.
- Must be able to: kneel, bend, stoop, climb, twist, crouch and reach
- Full range of motion of limbs and neck
- Ability to walk up and down stairs, and on uneven surfaces
- Ability to sit duration of shift
- Work/ communicate with other departments and truck drivers
- Work professionally and work well with others
- Good communication skills
- Good time management
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task in a high volume area
- Must be accurate with all data and reporting
- 3+ years relevant accounting/ business experience
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability and willingness to learn computer software Efficient with Word and Excel
- Ability to recognize if there is an issue with a load, and know who to talk to to correct it
Profit sharing when the market is good and the company is profitable. Matching funds up to 4% with payroll deductions towards your 401K. 9 paid holidays. Self-funded health insurance with Anthem Blue Cross. 2022 rates: Medical and Vision: Self-coverage $212.14 monthly, Self+ dependent(s) $437.04 monthly. Dental Self-coverage $14.66, Self+ dependents $30.22.
Additional Benefits: Animals are purchased at the local fair and the meat is given to the employees. Thanksgiving turkeys for every employee. Christmas party for employee and spouse, served a prime rib dinner and gifts are raffled off. The Company provides scholarships to assist the children of the crew with education expenses.
Application are accepted at Trinity River Lumber Company
PO Box 249 Weaverville, CA 96093, firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (530) 623-2272
www.trinityriverlumber.com (530) 623-5561 Shannon Taylor, HR Manager
The company is committed to EEO/AAE.Minimum Education and Experience