- The applicant should be able to MIG and/or TIG Weld 5052 H32 Aluminum Plate and 6061 T6 Aluminum Tube and Pipe.
- Some Mild Steel MIG and/or TIG welding may be required.
- Applicant should be able to work with Welding Jigs and/or be knowledgeable of general fabrication assembly methods.
- Applicant should be willing to assist other employees with shearing, notching with an iron worker, band saw cutting and press brake forming.
- The majority of the welding work to be done will be MIG welding with Miller 251 and 352 Welding Machines.
The job openings are for 40 hours of work per week with the possibility of overtime.Ability to lift 75lbsMinimum Education and Experience