- Make various metal parts, components and structures using a variety of welding tools, hand tools, and machines.
- Review plan designs (blueprints, drawings, printouts, etc.)
- Lay out parts and tools needed to complete projects.
- Assemble parts, components and structures according to specifications, sketches, blueprints measuring accurately with tape measure, squares, etc. and ensure parts and components are properly fitted and secured.
- Complete projects on time according to client expectations and production schedule and inspect finished product for quality.
- Operate and maintain shop tools, machinery and equipment safely.
- Demonstrate understanding of shop safety practices at all times.
- Wear shop required PPE.
- Work effectively with supervisor and peers to get the work done.
- Maintain professional demeanor when interacting with clients.
Minimum Education and Experience
Minimum Hourly Wage: 20.00