Safepath Products is searching for a reliable Welder/Fabricator Warehouse Maintenance person.
Must be Mechanically inclined.
Must know how to read a tap measure.
Weld molds into presses, make adjustments to equipment, Fix equipment (presses, shears, forklifts, etc.) overall maintenance in and around warehouse and office areas.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining a safe and productive work place
- Repair and Fabrication – welding
- Includes inspecting the condition of the machinery and documenting items in need of repair
- Troubleshooting breakdowns and performing mechanical repair and preventive maintenance
- Ensure safety procedures are followed as well as ensuring compliance with MSHA and OSHA standards
Minimum Hourly Wage: $16.00 Hour Maximum Hourly Wage: $18.00 Hour
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Welder/Fabricator” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience