Evoqua Water Technologies
Red Bluff, CA
Days/Hours: Monday – Thursday / 5:00am – 3:30pm
Wage: $16.00 – $20.00, DOE
Processes various raw materials for fabrication of semi-complex fabricated parts. Interprets drawings to fit, align, calibrate and adjust parts to meet tolerances and product operating requirements.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Follows all policies and guidelines regarding workplace safety and product qualityFCAW and GMAW Welding from basic blueprints
- Performs basic operations using hand and power tools including but not limited to chipping hammers andgrinders
- Enter work hours in ERP system (Currently SAP)
- Drives continuous improvement process and conducts daily housekeeping/5S audits to ensure continuousimprovement activities.
- Troubleshoot machine and equipment issues such as faulty consumables
- Work collaboratively with supervisors, managers and peers to produce a quality product in a timely manner
REQUIRED FORMAL EDUCATION:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- FCAW and GMAW Welding
- Basic blueprint reading
- Operation of various hand and power tools
- Must be able to sit, stand, hear, and see on a constant basis, up to 11 hours/day.
- Must be able to walk, write, and type on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Must be able to bend, carry, reach, push, and pull on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- May work indoors and outdoors as needed. Exposure to heat up to 120 degrees and cold to 0 degrees.
- May work in areas where noise level is such that hearing protection is required.
- May be exposed to varying amounts of dust and dirt.
- Work surfaces may include concrete.
- Employee must be able to operate a computer and communicate via telephone
To Apply: Email a completed Standard Application, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a prescreen interview.Minimum Education and Experience