Care Coordinator – Family Urgent Response System (FURS) Program
Full-Time – Open to applicants in Butte, Yuba, and Sutter Counties
Youth for Change is a non-profit, public benefit organization licensed by the state of California to provide comprehensive treatment, education, and support services for our community.
Our mission statement is “Enhancing the well-being of children, individuals, families and communities” and we have successfully done this for 30 years.
Our Care Coordinator employees at YFC are truly valued and compensated with:
- 13 paid holidays
- A 401(k), a Roth, AND an agency match as well as profit sharing!
- A competitive benefits package including paid medical AND dental for our employees!
- Healthiest You, a virtual option to see a doctor, at no cost to you!
- Accrued sick and vacation days from date of hire and access to use those days after 60 days of employment!
- Endless opportunities for training online and in person
- A flexible work schedule.
- The stability of an agency that has been successfully working its mission statement for 30 years in Northern California!
- An Employee Assistance Program and a Trauma informed work environment
- Clinical Supervision! We have Clinical Supervisors on staff!
The Care Coordinator position is full-time and has the option to work out of our Chico, Yuba City, or Marysville, CA, office, serving all of Butte, Sutter, and Yuba Counties within our FURS program. FURS provides a statewide hotline and a mobile response team to provide immediate trauma-informed support to current and former foster youth and their caregivers.
Experience and/or Education
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited school in social work, education, public health, child development, psychology or related field is required.
- Prior crisis and case management experience is preferred.
- You must possess a State of California Driver License in good standing.
Youth For Change remains open as an essential business to serve our community. To comply with the Public Health Order issued by the State of California Health and Human Services Agency on August 5, 2021, Youth for Change will require that all employees have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed, and if eligible, a booster shot.
Youth For Change (YFC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of YFC to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, material status, ancestry, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any other non-job-related factors.Minimum Education and Experience