Hiring Bonus of $1000 applies if you are hired!
In compliance with the Public Health Order issued by the State of California Health and Human Services Agency on August 5, 2021, Youth for Change will require that all employees have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed.
The mission of Youth for Change is to enhance the well-being of children, individuals, families, and communities – and we have successfully done this for 30 years! Youth for Change is a non-profit, public benefit organization licensed by the state of California to provide comprehensive treatment, education, and support services for our community.
Mental Health Clinicians at YFC are truly valued and compensated with:
- A competitive benefits package including paid medical AND dental for our employees!13 paid holidays
- A 401(k), a Roth, AND an agency match as well as profit-sharing after the waiting period!
- Healthiest You, a virtual option to see a doctor, at no cost to you!
- Accrued sick and vacation days from date of hire and access to use those days after 60 days of employment!
- Endless opportunities for training online and in-person
- A flexible work schedule
- An Employee Assistance Program and a Trauma-informed work environment
- Clinical Supervision! We have Clinical Supervisors on staff
This position can provide telehealth services from Butte County, however, regular travel to Sutter and Yuba Counties will be required for in-person services. When travel is required, employees will be provided an agency-owned vehicle and will be compensated for travel time. This position provides specialty mental health services to youth and their families through individual and group therapy in various settings like our office, client homes, schools, or community settings.
A Master’s Degree from an accredited school in social work, psychology, or related field is required, and prior clinical experience as a paraprofessional or an intern is preferred. You should possess either a license OR a registration or intern number for an Associate Clinical Social Worker or a Marriage, Family Therapist Intern in the State of California.
How to Apply: Please visit https://www.youth4change.org/careersMinimum Education and Experience
About Youth For Change
Youth for Change is a non-profit, public benefit organization licensed by the state of California to provide comprehensive treatment, education, and support services for our community.