Youth for Change is a non-profit, public benefit organization licensed by the state of California to provide comprehensive treatment, education, and support services for our community.
The mission of Youth for Change is to enhance the well-being of children, individuals, families, and communities – and we have successfully done this for 30 years!
Youth for Change employees are highly valued and compensated with:
- A competitive benefits package including paid medical AND dental for our employees!
- 13 paid holidays
- A 401(k), a Roth, AND an agency match as well as profit-sharing after the waiting period!
- Healthiest You, a virtual option to see a doctor, at no cost to you!
- Accrued sick and vacation days from date of hire and access to use those days after 60 days of employment
- Endless opportunities for training online and in-person
- A flexible work schedule
- An Employee Assistance Program and a Trauma-informed work environment
The Program Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support to the Assistant Director and/or the Director of the Butte Wraparound program. This position is responsible for compiling reports, graphs, and flyers for meetings, complete weekly scheduling of program staff, and managing the approvals of staff timecards and mileage submissions. The Program Administrative Assistant assists with the accumulation and organization of data and assists with coverage of the front desk when needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Teams, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Posses and maintain a valid CA Driver License and auto insurance
- Demonstrates general office functions and organizational skills
Youth For Change remains open as an essential business to serve our community, and to comply with the Public Health Order issued by the State of California Health and Human Services Agency on August 5, 2021, Youth for Change will require that all employees have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed, and if eligible, a booster shot (or provide weekly testing results).