Home Visitor I or II – Butte Home Visiting Program, Oroville CA
Youth for Change is a non-profit, public benefit organization licensed by the state of California to provide comprehensive treatment, education, and support services for our community.
The mission of Youth for Change is to enhance the well-being of children, individuals, families, and communities – and we have successfully done this for 30 years!
Our Home Visitor employees at YFC are truly valued and compensated with:
- A competitive benefits package including paid medical AND dental for our employees!
- 13 paid holidays
- A 401(k), a Roth, AND an agency match as well as profit-sharing after the waiting period!
- Healthiest You, a virtual option to see a doctor, at no cost to you!
- Accrued sick and vacation days from date of hire and access to use those days after 60 days of employment!
- Endless opportunities for training online and in-person
- A flexible work schedule
- The stability of an agency that has been successfully working its mission statement for 30 years in Northern California!
- An Employee Assistance Program and a Trauma-informed work environment
- Clinical Supervision! We have Clinical Supervisors on staff!
The Butte County HVP Home Visitor provides in-home, phone, and/ or virtual (or at a neutral site) home visiting services to families enrolled in the Butte County Home Visiting Program with children ages prenatal to three A primary focus is supporting families with child development information, healthy pregnancy information, parenting skill development, developmental screening, resource and referral, and case management, including reducing barriers to accessing community services. The Home Visitor I may also facilitate parenting groups and/ or group family activities.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree (AA) in applicable field (Ex: behavioral sciences, social work, child development) and a minimum of 2 years of experience related to home visiting and child development.
- In lieu of the Associate’s Degree in an applicable field, candidates with a High School diploma and a minimum of 4 years of home visiting or early childhood education experience may be considered.
- Experience interacting with families, community-based organizations, and county agencies.
- Possess a valid California Driver’s License with a clear driving record for the past three (3) years.
Youth For Change remains open as an essential business to serve our community, and to comply with the Public Health Order issued by the State of California Health and Human Services Agency on August 5, 2021, Youth for Change will require that all employees have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed, and if eligible, a booster shot.
Youth For Change (YFC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of YFC to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any other non-job-related factors.Minimum Education and Experience