Mental Health Clinician in Sutter/Yuba County, CA
$1000 Sign on Bonus!!
Youth for Change is a non-profit, public benefit organization licensed by the state of California to provide comprehensive treatment, education, and support services for our community.
Our mission statement is “Enhancing the well-being of children, individuals, families and communities” and we have successfully done this for 30 years.
Our Mental Health Clinician employees at YFC are truly valued and compensated with:
– 13 paid holidays
– A 401(k), a Roth, AND an agency match as well as profit sharing!
– A competitive benefits package including paid medical AND dental for our employees!
– Healthiest You, a virtual option to see a doctor, at no cost to you!
– Accrued sick and vacation days from date of hire and access to use those days after 60 days of employment!
– Endless opportunities for training online and in person
– A flexible work schedule.
– The stability of an agency that has been successfully working its mission statement for 30 years in Northern California!
– An Employee Assistance Program and a Trauma informed work environment
– Clinical Supervision! We have Clinical Supervisors on staff!
The Mental Health Clinician position works out of our Yuba City, CA office, serving all of Sutter and Yuba County. This position provides specialty mental health services to youth and their families through individual and group therapy in various settings like our office, client homes, schools, or community settings. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, telehealth services are also acceptable however, this position does require in-person sessions based on client needs.
Education and/or Experience
– A Master’s Degree from an accredited school in social work, psychology or related field is required, and prior clinical experience as a paraprofessional or an intern is preferred.
– You should possess either a license OR a registration or intern number for an Associate Clinical Social Worker or a Marriage, Family Therapist Intern in the State of CA.
– Must possess a valid CA Drivers License in good standing.
The estimated base pay for Clinician I is $27.00 to $33.00 and for Clinician II is $29.00 and $35.00, additional individual compensation may be available. Base pay is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefit program is available for qualifying position.
Youth For Change remains open as an essential business to serve our community, and to comply with the Public Health Order issued by the State of California Health and Human Services Agency on August 5, 2021, Youth for Change will require that all employees have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed, and if eligible, a booster shot.
Youth For Change (YFC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of YFC to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any other non-job-related factors.