Z.A.P. Manufacturing is a sign company located in the Sierra Foothills of California and has been in business for over 50 years. Our customers include cities, counties and state agencies, contractors and developers, hospitals, school districts, shopping malls and private residential communities in California, Nevada and Arizona.
We are currently looking for 2 Production Workers. Working with other production employees at a few different job stations. No experience required, we are willing to train the right candidate. Looking for reliable, responsible people who are willing to work hard, learn new skills, and advance with our company. We take care of our employees, and hard work and the ability to build new skills will lead to pay increases and advanced opportunities.
- We manufacture a wide range of signs; traffic signs to one of a kind custom signs
- We take pride in delivering quality signs at competitive prices
- Over the past 20 years we have refurbished (recycled) signs with great success
- We remove the old and defaced sheeting with an environmentally friendly non-chemical process and replace it with new 3M sheeting
- A.P. uses refurbished aluminum for all signs
- Minimum Age: 18
This is an excellent way of conserving our natural resources and at the same time saving our customers money
Wage range is from $17 to $20.00
How to Apply: Please bring your resume or employment application to ZAP Manufacturing, Inc. 12086 Charles Dr. Grass Valley, CA 95945 or firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience
About Z.A.P. Manufacturing, Inc.
We make traffic signs for Cities & Counties in CA, AZ and NV.